ESL Teacher (for Men’s and Women’s classes)ESL Teacher
Teach English as a Second Language twice a week. No prior experience required. We provide all training, lesson plans, & materials.
Study Buddy (for children K-6th grade)Study Buddy
Help Elementary- & Middle- school International students with homework, English language skills, and cultural integration.
Nursery Worker (for babies thru PreK)Nursery Worker
Babysit infants & toddlers regularly while their parents are taking ESL classes, or occasionally during special events (Graduation & Christmas parties).
Office Assistant Office Assistant
Tasks vary but could include making copies, collating papers, filing, and more.
Maintenance & Landscaping Maintenance
Mow, blow off parking lot, trim bushes, rake leaves, and more.
Help with deep cleaning (usually during the summer).
*** High School students can get credit for their required community service hours! ***
* Be in agreement with the mission and values of the International Learning Center
* Available to serve for an entire school year (September thru May)
* Meets all requirements specific to job description
* Attend training(s), staff meetings and development requirements when offered
1) Complete a Volunteer Registration Form
2) Have a phone or in person Interview
3) Complete a Criminal Background Check