The International Learning Center offers a fresh approach to learning English with our proprietary English as a Second Language curriculum.
- We offer three levels of English as a Second Language.
- Our Essentials class is for the beginning English student.
- Introductions is our intermediate level class.
- Our Proficiency class is for the advanced student.
- With the completion of all three levels our students are ready for the workplace or advanced studies on a college level.
- We also offer differentiated reading instruction during Reading Club. This instructional time is free and optional.
- Family classes are on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:00 to 8:30 P.M.
Nursery care is available for infants and children up to age four.
They will play and do learning activities on their level.
Tutoring and homework help are available to student’s children in Kindergarten through 6th grade. This takes place while their parents are in English class on Tuesday and Thursday nights. When children have finished their homework, they will play games and work on activities that encourage conversation and help them to learn English.
American culture of the highest moral caliber is taught two different ways at the ILC. First it is taught during the optional Reading Club after the ESL portion of class. Secondly, it is taught through utilization. We celebrate most of the major US holidays at the ILC.
Each May the ILC has a formal graduation exercise. Students are honored for their achievements with special awards.
Class Schedule for 2023-2024
• Classes begin in September and end in May of the following year.
• Nursery care and Study Buddies is $10 per month per child.
*Childcare & K-6th Grade tutoring are available on a first come first serve basis.
Tuition for one person is $35 per month, capped at $200 for the entire school year.
Tuition for married couples is $50 per month, capped at $300 for the entire school year.
Nursery care is $10 per month for each child. ($90 annually)
Registration (Sign Up)
To register, call (904)737-1981 to make an appointment.
Bring your first month’s tuition and registration fee to school.
1 Adult: $40
1 Adult & 1 Child: $55
Married Couples: $60
*To register a child for nursery you must bring your child’s vaccine record. Children will not be registered for nursery without this document.